Our Sunday Drive ~ danandmarsh In Oz
1:

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Sunday Drive


Sunday Dan wanted to do something(his only day off). He wanted to take me to Kechi Kansas. He said there was all kinds of antique shops, mind you he hadn't been there for years. Myself, I have never been to this small town in Kansas near Wichita.
We get there and and there was 1 or 2 shops and they were closed. There was this pretty building but we only saw one car. It was full of glass figures. I saw the sign and it was indeed open. It is called KARG ART GLASS and is a gallery full or his and other artists' work!! Oh my I was drooling at the beauty of the work. The lady there gave us a CD on the operations of glass blowing. Very, very interesting.
Please click on the text link and check out the beauty of glass art.

.....................................................................................

0 comments: