Why Did This Happen? ~ danandmarsh In Oz
1:

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Why Did This Happen?

As I had mentioned earlier that I have not had a tornado dream in like 9 years but guess what? I had one last night. Eeeekkkk, why, why, why? The weather was fine not even an indication of a thunder storm. so vivid, so realistic. This tornado did damage but no one hurt, we did have to take cover, hubby and I don't know who else went to one spot, but I didn't like the spot, so my grandson and I went down in like a little cubby hole. Black cloud spinning around behind the trees as it crept around them. Doing damage a few blocks away. This town was not like our town, well you know how dreams are. Well I woke up, thank goodness!
Any suggestions why this dream of a tornado was reborn after all these years?
.................................................................

0 comments: